Wednesday 13 April 2016

Selfie Graphic & Narcissism infographic: Info-graphic Video inspired from After Effect workshop



This is one of my final piece work that I had design in response the my idea which was Selfie graphic and Narcissism for the Conversation Brief but it was also a response to Motion city workshop. In the beginning I had just designed a long big info-graphic poster with Selfie facts following Narcissism facts and the reasons why it they both can relate. It was made to question if Selfie was contributing to narcissism. I was happy with my final piece but then in the following week, I had a After effect workshop which taught us how to use a bit of the camera. This workshop was called 'Motion City'. I really loved what the camera could do to your animation work and wanted to try some more of it myself. That is when I decided to make an info-graphic animation of my poster. I used many of the same illustrations I already produced on Illustrator for my poster but also made new ones. I used the camera zoom on the part where the instagrams likes comes in and rotates around. I thought it was a cooler opening for the second composition rather than it just being someone already using the phone. The link below is the full final pieces for the conversation brief. 

https://www.behance.net/gallery/36658153/Selfie-Graphic-Narcissism

No comments:

Post a Comment