Thursday 24 March 2016

After effect: Infographic




Before this lesson we were told that we were going to need to collect information such as statistics for the information clip we was going to produce. So I gathered some information about the typical England's weather on regular days. Keep in mind that on the day of the class, I had to unfortunately miss it as I was of sick, so I did not hear the news that we was suppose to make a an animation upon a  fairy tale story. So my info-graphic video was already made before I heard the news which was weeks later but I was told by my teacher for After effect Sarah that it was perfectly find If I had done my info-graphic based on something other than a fairy tale story.




My info-graphic video is 10 seconds short which is usually the recommended time we are told to use in After effect. I produced the art work for the animation on Illustrator which took an hour and an extra hour to find a texture for the clouds I want to use on my cloud layer. I had used the normal key frame transform tools to bring my layers to life. Whilst I was creating my video, I could plainly see how much I developed in After effect, after two years of this workshop. It paid of because I was really pleased with my animation. I never created something good with just simple regular tools being used in After Effect. I can see the changes.

England's Weather Infographic from Yanda De Vasco on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment