Friday 1 January 2016

Theory as Practise: Personal design Manifesto designed by me


Why Graphic Design?
by Yanda De Vasco


I designed my personal design manifesto, about why I chose graphic design as a path career. It was all based on my perspective. Initially I used indesign program so I could layout my text accurately. Indesign is best for that. I went for a simple approach which kind of gave me the modernism design feel for posters. I played with layout and colour and I found that I preferred yellow and minimum text as it stands out. Below are the outcomes of my best experiments.


Experiments.



I feel as if it is still bland, so I wanted to further develop because it needs more of an expressed layout and type title that prove it's worth. So I moved on to Illustrator programme which allows me to apply effects and such on text. I experimented with different effect but most pixelate effect because I liked texture. I minimised the background yellow shape so a bit of white could be seen and also reduced the line next to my small text. 


Development.

Final outcome.
 "Why graphic design? I believe we was all designed, so why not continue that road. We need Graphic design." - Yanda De Vasco 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment