Saturday 30 April 2016

Competition Brief: Tweeking with YCN final outcomes


YCN Final outcomes
These are my YCN final outcome for the Fever-Tree malaria competition brief. I designed each one one on Illustrator. The aim of the brief was the design a new Fever-Tree cover relating to malaria but influenced by 4 countries in one continent. I chose Africa and these designs art work were inspired by Angola and Ghana. Angola is famous for their tribes and Ghana for their fabric patterns. These two designs were my favourites out of 4.

On Jay's workshop for Cinema 4D, we learned how to make prototypes like bottles and cans and how to add on the essential like the label art work. One of my favourite things about this lesson was how quick something that looked digitally made looked like a photograph of a real bottle in the end. It was the texture of the colour we used, I got to learn about reflection legacy. It sparked my interest immediately when I pressed render to see what it looked like. Since I had already designed a package label for Fever-Tree, I thought why not try them out.

New Tweeked Final Outcomes on C4D




These are the outcome of work, from illustrator to C4D, I love the real look to it and I even got to fool some people with them. I followed the same steps from Jay's lesson, I only changed a bit of the lightening and the colours for the bottle and bottle cap. I first used Illustrator to probably layout my cover labels for the bottle, trying to make them possibly the same way as Jay's art work. Then imported the art work from C4D on the colour section from the cynlinder layer which was used for a object for the artwork to be properly placed on.

Screen Shots of Process





No comments:

Post a Comment