Sunday 21 February 2016

Analogue Communique 3-D Lesson 1

In the following lesson we continued to work around experimental type but this time experimenting with materials to create type using 3-D Forms. The objective of this lesson is to communicate our message using our choice of material as a 3D type installation. 3-D Type can come useful in the need for to capture the target viewers attention and gain a somewhat different response as in this time non 3-D type such as the type we see on the regular on social networks. Something different can be positive. Materials to create our 3-D type has to be unusual and it could be anything such as from food to recycle materials. I went for rice because I started to think about the possible things it could provide for me whilst I work with it. Other than it being effective when using it to create my 3-D type, it can also be beneficial when it comes to the amount I can have.

These are just the initial experiments I had done before starting to fully experiment with words. 






No comments:

Post a Comment